Empire: Total War Discussion
- unit godmode during battle
- instant unit recruitment+spawning at the general/admiral as i hate how sometimes more advanced units are coming from the other side of the map taking forever to reach my general
- instant battle money cheat
- faster reloading
- faster movement speed for when you need to catch up with a routing enemy during a battle
- more population happiness so that i can use my army's sooner so that public order does not rely solely on military occupation.
Why not have a cheat where you press a button, select a unit and the stats change.
You could have it so there is:
Max out (99) selected unit's morale.
Max out (99) selected unit's reloading skills.
Max out (99) selected unit's accuracy.
Max out (99) selected unit's range.
Max out (99) selected unit's ammunition.
I would think that to be the easiest way to achieve them.
Faster reloading and population happiness and the current trainer options is a recipe for my perfect trainer. Rome will rise again.
Editing stats is not a good idea.
As the enemy will receive the same benefits.
Unless there was an option to edit the difficulty modifiers, so human players will receive greater benefits from easy difficulty. (ex. CPU doing 0 damage, units moving faster, etc...)
Besides, that's probably not a trainer kind of cheat.
When CA releases mod tools, you'll be able to edit the units for your faction yourself.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Construction
+ 12 more options