Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Discussion
1) this game is NOT the same engine as the previous dow 2 titles. the engine is based more on the company of heroes games, which has been morphed and updated for this game. what does this mean? it means that this game, while similar in play style is NOT the same to make a trainer for as the previous DOW games. please do not expect the exact SAME OPTIONS for this game as the others in the series!
2) this game uses Windows Xlive. what does this mean? well xlive has alot of nasty things in it that make life hard for people who want to mod the game and make trainers for it. for one, you cannot breakpoint the game and monitor the registers, etc. secondly the game scans for changes of itself to try and crash the game if you modify it's code. we cannot always create options AT WHIM for situations like this. I personally put hours and hours into this trainer/game since the beta (and really before with experience from xlive in the past and with talking and working with many other trainer makers, etc.) it just may not be POSSIBLE to do some of the options people want or are accustomed to.
3) this game has a rich, deep XP and level up system which seems to be more complex than just an XP number, etc. certain items pop up randomly and the structs are such that it doesn't seem possible to carry more abilities than you should, etc. we have put alot of time into this game and there's been much feedback on the horrors of changing this data on a whim. In fact we removed two options because people were just having too many unwanted side effects from it. this isn't just converting 1 gold into 100000 gold. there's alot of code to try and reverse and with (1 and 2 above) in place that becomes nearly impossible for many situations.
we appreciate all the unlimited members and (believe it or not) we actually do appreciate the feedback and the constuctive ideas and criticism. however, take into consideration the realities of this game and it's surrounding difficulties. we put out a pretty inclusive trainer for this game and we did so with incredible speed. for some people, this game isn't even available yet. some of the options, such as the unit manipulations, were marvels of determination and creativity... they seem so simple to use, but the underlying process to find the solution to make it happen was not so simple, i assure you.
i would ask to keep this in mind when posting and requesting options, and comparing this game to the previous DOW titles. we are still looking at the game and seeing what else can be done with it, while still trying not to give the AI the advantages or 'break' the game as some options can do.
That's really good to hear, thanks
Like Mega Unit option, is it possible to make something similar with Unit Power? giving a large amount of Power "Number" to the unit.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem