Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Discussion
After I patched it I have had some really irritating issues and I really need to make it go back to the original version. I have tried un-installing and then re-installing but it does not work. I have also un-intalled and sweeped through me registry with regedit and deleted everything Red Alert 3 related. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
Yet somehow , I think the patch is always in there somewhere
I know some install programs will refuse to remove files that have been changed or are no longer original.
In this directory there are files types SKUDEF these are patch files example filename RA3_english_1.1.skudef
Remove these from directory to go to required patch. from 1.09 ti 1.03 remove all the skudef patches from 1.09 to 1.04 and you will be on patch 1.03 so RA3_english_1.9.skudef, RA3_english_1.8.skudef ect ect
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Plasma Force Armor (God Mode)
• Nuclear Death Pulse (Cripple All Forces)
+ 9 more options