F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Discussion
Please note that until the PUBLIC RELEASE DATE OF APRIL 14, 2009, each time this trainer is downloaded, it is personalized and encrypted with user specific details. DO NOT SHARE OR UPLOAD THIS TRAINER TO OTHER SITES BEFORE THE PUBLIC RELEASE DATE. DOING SO WILL CAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT TO BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT REFUND. Please respect the work and support our site if you would like to see us continue making the highest quality trainers and updates.
NOTE: This trainer is compatible with the Cheat Happens Trainer Customizer. You can use this tool to change any of the trainer's hotkeys to any key on your keyboard. Download the customizer here: Link
If anyone has trouble with this trainer, please first check the TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp) before posting questions or comments here.
Please report any issues in this thread so we can track them. New threads created to report problems may be deleted.
Here's the readme on the options:
Using this Trainer
Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 WHILE YOU ARE
ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME! Parts of this game do not load until you are actually
playing it, so press F1 to activate trainer from within the game. The game may
also, reload portions of itself between missions and during cutscenes. You may have
to press F1 again to re-activate trainer in these circumstances. If the trainer
appears to not be working, press F1 again to reactivate it.
Listen for "Activated".
Press desired option key
Numpad 1: Unlimited Health
Numpad 2: Unlimited Armor
Numpad 3: Unlimited Ammo
Numpad 4: No Reload
Numpad 5: Unlimited Slow Motion Mode
Numpad 6: Improved Accuracy
Numpad 7: Increased Sprint Speed
Numpad 8: Unlimited Sprint
Numpad . : Save Position
Numpad +: Teleport
Numpad - : Undo Teleport
Numpad /: Hover Up
Numpad *: Hover Down
Numpad 9: Weapon Overheat
F2: Clip North
F3: Clip South
F4: Clip West
F5: Clip East
Numpad 1: Unlimited Health - you can still be killed from scripted events or from high falls.
Numpad 2: Unlimited Armor - you armor will regenerate itself instantly.
Numpad 3: Unlimited Ammo - you will see your ammo gets set to 500 and stays there.
Numpad 4: No Reload - most weapons will not require you to reload. Your ammo will still
drop, however, unless Option 3 is activated.
Numpad 5: Unlimited Slow Motion Mode - you can use your slow motion mode endlessly.
Numpad 6: Improved Accuracy - most weapons will have improved accuracy. You will notice
the crosshairs stay locked, etc.
Numpad 7: Increased Sprint Speed - while sprinting you will be much faster.
Numpad 8: Unlimited Sprint - you can sprint non-stop
Numpad . : Save Position - saves your position within the game.
Numpad +: Teleport - teleports you to the saved position.
Numpad - : Undo Teleport - will undo the teleport.
Numpad /: Hover Up - your character will hover into the air. Be careful that you don't
get too high and then move your character or you will fall to your death. Try not
to move your character with the WASD keys until you are into a safe position.
Numpad *: Hover Down - use this to move your character downward. If you move below the
game's horizon you may fall into 'nothingness' below and die. Try to use the hover
options without moving your character with the WASD keys.
Numpad 9: Weapon Overheat - use this when controlling the Robotic Walker to prevent the
guns from overheating.
No Clip options: Use these options to force your character through walls and into any location
you desire. Use this with the hover options to get to any location within the game.
Be careful where you move to, since the game doesn't intend for you to be in certain locations.
F2: Clip North
F3: Clip South
F4: Clip West
F5: Clip East
This trainer will allow you to customize the keys if you desire! Use our
Trainer Customizer to accomplish this! Download it from our trainer
troubleshooting page (link below).
Having trouble getting the trainer to work? Visit our forums at www.cheathappens.com
and check out our TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE for helpful tips:
AUTHENTICITY NOTICE (Does not apply to PROMO or FREE trainers):
In an effort to maintain the integrity of the files downloaded from our site and to prevent
illegal file sharing, this trainer will perform an authenticity check while in use. This check
requires an Internet connection and the trainer will not run if a connection is absent or if the
trainer is blocked by a security application. NO INFORMATION, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, IS SENT TO
CHEAT HAPPENS DURING THIS PROCESS. This check is only performed on trainers that have been
personalized for individual use, not our PROMO or FREE trainers. If you want/need to use the
trainer offline, please go to our trainer troubleshooting page for instructions on how to obtain
an offline key to avoid online checks.
[Edited by PWizard, 2/11/2009 7:10:38 PM]
Now let`s get to the business.
Option: [No Reload] is bugged, if you turn it on, you get full ammo for ALL WEAPONS, even those you don`t have. So you can`t switch any of your weapons to new ones.
Turning option OFF doesn`t help, a game restart is required.
Update: It looks like INF AMMO does the same...
System: Win XP PRO sp3 32-bit.
[Edited by merrowind, 2/10/2009 11:20:42 PM]
[Edited by merrowind, 2/10/2009 11:56:36 PM]
Another thing i noticed.. seems bullets don't hurt enemies
[Edited by acustic, 2/11/2009 4:34:06 AM]
you have to activate the trainer DURING THE GAME, NOT AT THE MAIN MENU. in fact you may have to REACTIVATE THE TRAINER between cutscenes, or different missions. You can press F1 over and over to do this. Do it every so often if you like. the trainer makes changes to several code areas (.dll's) that get dynamically loaded and unloaded during certain parts of the game (server/client effect). Unless the trainer is modifying all parts, the game/trainer will seem like it isn't working and act wonky-
taking them in order (after testing yet again to ensure no problems):
1) NO RELOAD option does nothing to add or subtract ammo. In fact the option only takes effect when you actually shoot. It simply prevents the game from subtracting your ammo. It shouldn't have anything to do with giving full ammo. So I can only ask where are you seeing this happen? I played a full 40 minutes last night with the trainer before we posted it with no deaths or running out of ammo, or not being able to kill the enemy. If you are seeing these problems you either a) didn't activate during gameplay, or there had been a cutscene or change of mission, etc. whereas you need to press F1.
2) INFINITE AMMO: writes to the server and client to give you 500 ammo. If there is a 'bug' with the trainer giving you ammo and then not letting you use the gun(s) then i did not experience it, but this option would likely be the culprit if such a bug existed, not the NO RELOAD option. at any rate, read above where pressing F1 to activate the trainer DURING GAMEPLAY is vital for this option (and many of the options) to work correctly. let me know if others are experiencing this problem or any other ammo problems. Turn reload and ammo off and Press the Reload key within the game and scroll through your weapons if you have to reactivate the trainer as well.
3) UNLIMITED HP: i made doubly sure to check this option for obvious reasons. getting hit with 5 grenades or falling from great heights, and scripted deaths will kill you. being shot at ceaselessly by 20 guards should not kill you. If your HP is dropping, then the trainer needs to be reactivated and you need to restart the option. See above for reasons why:
4) BULLETS NOT HURTING ENEMIES: same reason... trainer needs to access the server .dll which may have moved during cutscene, etc. Press F1 to re-activate the trainer.
Because when you are pressing the F1, it reactivates the trainer, some options may have been 'on' when you do this, I updated the trainer to turn off all options when you press F1 to reactivate the trainer to prevent client/server misinformation.
pwiz will post shortly-
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem