Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Discussion
Need more info, go to wikipedia or just google it.
*bursts into a fit of laughter* Gamers with a life! Ah, that's great! Hilarious! OH... *wipes away a tear from laughter*
Ahem, anyway, the lack of multiplayer is a bad move on the developer's part. Sure, it's not like it's adding a new class or units (or so I gather) but with 30 or so new maps for skirmishes, that could easily be added into multi-player.... blah.
I do wonder if maybe it has some kind of upgrade-like ability, like with the Dawn of War games. Each one being a standalone, but if you put in the CD Key from the previous games, you get those units, maps, etc. Though by what I've heard so far, probably not. And that makes me a sad kat =T.T=
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Plasma Force Armor (God Mode)
• Nuclear Death Pulse (Cripple All Forces)
+ 9 more options