Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
1) your postings mean nothing. some of the locations you mention don't point to anything resembling a function in GTA IV on my cpu.
2) posting variables addresses is not useful for me either, as those will change each time you run the game in most instances and will most definitely be different on my computer
3) you are posting information that isn't what i asked for. i don't mind you posting this stuff, but it isn't what i am working on right now and isn't helping-
P.S. Code, that i posted, is for C#, i dont know what program language you use.
They may don't change at you , but on every machine they are different.
You need to find out the offsets with pointer.
But it's bit harder in GTA as i understand it, because the values are not saved like in "normal" games as normal values they are also saved in parts and it's harder to search them.
I realy like your work and i am sure you will figure it out
I also don't think that there is someone in that community who realy can/would help you.
if anyone has an data i can use (values for the car's health like a taxi, for instance, etc.) it would be appreciated and would save me time. i am pretty sure they are stored as floats (encrypted, however).
i didn't unpack or look at any data files on this game so any info would help-
[Edited by AkamaChief, 12/31/2008 4:36:40 AM]
Time Is In Bytes
Stamina Too Is Float
NPC Health Is Float
Well The Thing Is When I Replace The Codes Or Freeze The Addresses, The Game Crashes Due To XLIVE BULL IT
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem