Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4)
Anybody out there that knows when the upcoming patch from Rockstar is going to be releast?
I really want this fix, it´s not easy driving the cars with the keyboard and in the latest title release from Rockstar the controller fix was apperently not included
monopoly of microshaft they have almost erverything and then they
want us to force us to bye that ****ty controller of 45 euros
The patch promised by Rockstar Games last Saturday is now available. Start your game and connect to LIVE to trigger the download. The patch is 32.6MB, takes a few minutes to install, and contains a variety of fixes including the following:
GTA IV PC Patch
* A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
* Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better fx during replays.
* Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.
* Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.
* Overall savings to memory.
* Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.
* Multiplayer character settings are preserved.
* Support for DirectInput controllers.
How can that be, I though Rockstar wanted to please us cosumers
I think I just have to put my game away for some time until there is a patch release that actually works
I also have seen little to no improvement since the patch except perhaps ive picked up maybe 1-2 fps.
The game still dosent recognise anything except the Micro$oft controller and i'm still getting a horrible looking grainy look to just about everything once niko steps outside (ive got the latest ATI drivers)
In fact now after only a few mins play the game crashes reporting that my VRAM is full.