Fallout 3 Discussion
Go to your Fallout.ini in My Documents\My Games\Fallout 3
Under the [Menu] heading, make the following changes:
Then, make the same changes in FalloutPrefs.ini (Just to be safe).
To illustrate: Alt + key + Space to get the ~ key to show just now.
This often means that for various reasons the ~ key just dont work for getting consoles up.
Usually you can set what key opens the console window though, and you can probably do so here too. Try that if all else fails
- A fellow norwegian who sympatize
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Inventory Weight
• 100% Weapon Condition
+ 9 more options