Far Cry 2
117. Enemy mortar firers are psychic.
118. No matter how many times you clear out a checkpoint, five mins later it will be re-staffed. Damn that african efficiency.
120.when you use a bandage in your arm , it will not appear when the character finish the action.
Actually they do have ONE thing in common. Well, two.
NB: I still loved the graphics.. it was decent enough.
122. There is a place in Africa where gravity laws don't apply and weapons stand still in middle of the air.
(I will be uploading on a page some screen shots of "Fart Crap 2" Africa's places and events I consider funny including some shots of note 122) However you can see this at the health post North of Weelegol village near the wrecked car.
Ps: a lot of your findings made me laugh like a baby.
124. Where there's a hang glider, there's a good reason for it.
125. The first town (Pala) is in the country of Chad.
129.That steps can not be stepped up.
130.That wild fires are fairly tame.
131.That enemy's are all pyromaniacs, burn the grass behind them and they turn around and gaze at it.
132.Water bottle's with remote bombs on them can still be consumed and leave a floating bomb mid air that you can build on.
133.Placing mines on the headlights of a car will not stop the light.
134.You can only jump higher than a inch if your running.
135.Running causes blindness.
136.Killing a man with a guided missile, who has just fired it at your face, will disable the guidance system and cause it to do circles in mid air.
137.Sitting in a tower sniping people in a cease fire zone will make them angry, stepping back from the window will make them happy again, your character is ugly.
138.All 'buddy's' have a magical blue smoke of (near)death.
139.Your GPS just happens to know the location of every briefcase in Africa but likes to play 'Hot and cold'.
140.Malaria looks like someone threw up in your eyes.