Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Delete any and everything related to the games programing files, including the folder it was in.
If its the first time clean your disk with disk cleaner or google what your suppose to use, its been a while since ive had to so i dont remember.
If that doesn't or didn't work email SEGA, I don't know if there is a SEGA branch in your part of the world, i think the closest would be the UK,US, or Japan.
So you might end up needing to buy a new disk or work a deal with where you bought it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available
+ 3 more options