Well, first off I’m running on Vista Ultimate x64.
The 32bit trainer works fine with Crysis x32.
The thing is, I would like to take advantage of all cores and run the x64 trainer with Crysis x64 executable...
When I press F1 at the game menu nothing happens (no audible confirmation), I ALT+Tab back to the trainer and the status message reads: Searching for Crysis Data File; the trainer also seems to have stopped responding.
I have the trainer running as Administrator, and have tried running it within the Crysis installation directory and also within the x64 binary location; both with no avail.
Got any ideas?
- Just in case it may be a search error within the trainer, Crysis is installed on drive letter D, though as I said x32 works without any issue.
go here and read:
you may have to turn of DEP like the previous member wrote to get the trainer to be able to work properly-
I use Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I disabled DEP using EasyBCD, I also did it manually just in case
I also run it in administrator mode
I tried running with and without devmode, both didn't work
I tried running with and without trainer manager
Crysis is installed on the F: drive
[Edited by CompactDisc, 3/6/2011 11:08:08 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem