FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Discussion
1. Disabled antivirus program, which is NOD32
2. Made folder for trainer
3. Copied .exe of trainer over to folder
4. Moved the key file which I believe, is the one that has a couple of numbers in its front followed by a ".key" extension, to the folder that contains the trainer's .exe
5. Ran the trainer
In the end, all I get is that red box with the error message in it. Man I hope I could get this sorted out soon! Looks like a whole lotta fun having unlimited nitro in a derby!
Update: I've uninstalled my download accelerator and the trainer has finally worked. I should've known! Thanks for taking the effort for helping me out and pardon my ignorance! Great trainer by the way!
[Edited by t3h_n00b, 8/17/2008 9:15:18 AM]
i activate using F1, i do hear the "activated" sound
then when i try to activate something it says "activated" and a second after that its automatically saying "deactivated"
Sorry my bad. didnt see the timing needed with this trainer.
great trainer, thanks for the fast publishing!
[Edited by SharpEye, 9/1/2008 1:18:23 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem