Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Discussion
Try doing what he said, maybe it doesn't differ with Steam.
[Edited by ArchDuke, 12/7/2009 12:37:43 PM]
In steam, you right-click a game, and go to properties. In the properties window there is a "Set launch options..." button. Click that and add whatever you would normally add to the "target" field of a windows shortcut, in this case "-developer".
The irony is that in the case of this game, it won't work for me. Other options (such as -developerkeys) work still, but I cannot seem to get the console working.
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 3:06:01 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• +5 options Works with v101