Hellgate: London Discussion
I do realize that a lot of effort have gone into the development of the various trainers, especially given the buggy nature of HGL.
However I have now read every relevant forum and have read the very informative 'Troubleshooting' section of this website and I have come to the following conclusion:
Please note that I have tried all three trainers for version 1.2 of HGL and have noticed the following:
- When activating the health option, random monsters also obtain unlimited health. In most instances it does not even help to disable the health feature. They retain their unlimited status.
I have tried all the tips and advice:
- I have disabled my anti virus.
- I have tried to use no-cd's for the exe's.
- I have tripled checked that my exe version is the same as the trainer version.
- I have run the trainer in compatibility mode and as administrator.
AND GUESS WHAT: The problem remains.
The only version that works is for version 0.6. If you intend on cheating, then stick to this version. Trust me, I have tried everything. Such a pity....
Thanks again for all the trainers. They work like a charm in other games I've played!
i just try to run away from the creature using the sprint skill
i rarely use the unlimited health or power options...i just juice up my health points by adding lots of attribute points to stamina and for power points, willpower.....but...never go above 1000 points for an atrribute...the game will not save the character
from what i have read and learned on my own...this game is almost like Fort Knox when it comes to modding or fiddling with the memory...the game actually "checks" itself constantly while it is running to see if anything is out of the ordinary.
i really appreciate what Caliber has done trainer wise for this game...this is the only working trainer that i can find
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Power
• Add 1000 Experience
+ 5 more options
• 1152 x 600
• 1280 x 960
• 1280 x 1024
• 1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200