What my trainer includes:
1)Gold doesn't decrease
2)Wood doesn't decrease
3)Oil doesn't decrease
4)Population doesn't increase
5)Population normal (do this between starting missions, as then the game will think the population is zero. Turn no increase in population after it starts)
But i have a problem. i can get the addresses and then Autohack them, get the patch/unpatch scripts and paste it into TMK, and i start the game up again and they dont work. I search them with t-search and it gets completely different addresses and stuff when I autohack it again. How do i solve this problem and get my trainer to work for people to enjoy? I bow to you if you fix the problem.
[Edited by alimarin, 5/2/2008 11:20:04 PM]
1)Start T-search, TMK, and Warcraft 2 BNE v2.02
2)Start a game, lose gold, find the address, auto hack it.
3)Go back and lose more gold, address found.
4)Patched it, gold doesn't decrease anymore.
5)got the patched button script and pasted it to a button in TMK.
6) Exit Warcraft 2 BNE v2.02
7) Saved project, and ran it.
8) ran Warcraft 2 BNE v2.02
9) started game, clicked on the button, didn't work
10) I started T-search, found the address and auto hacked it.
11) I find it and I check the button script, and it is completely different to what the trainers address patches.
12)I come to CHU and post / PM people for help.
13) people say READ THE TUTORIAL! (guess what i ALREADY did about 50 or so times?)
14) I get p/o'ed at the fact that trainer making NEVER went right for me.
15) Wanted to make trainers for people so they can be happy and so can I. But since it isn't working, I feel like a failure in life.
16) I now wait for somebody to give me a relevant answer to my call for help on making my trainer work...It has been about... 8 hours since last reply.
[Edited by alimarin, 5/3/2008 3:21:31 PM]
[Edited by alimarin, 5/3/2008 3:23:03 PM]
[Edited by alimarin, 5/3/2008 3:27:05 PM]
[Edited by moderator potato_chips, 5/3/2008 10:12:59 PM]
Just because he didnt give you the answer you wanted theres no need to be rude about it, he was just trying to help.
As for the 8 hour wait, people are busy, so you'll just have to have patience
Uhm... could i build the trainer without it? no, i dont think i could. that is why i did have it target the process. i build the test trainer to get it to work and the button scripts dont work. Everytime i restart the game the button scripts change
[Edited by alimarin, 5/4/2008 2:24:10 PM]