2. Does it have to be on the pc or can it be on the ps2 to make things and all?(if it is the thing in question 1)
3. How much is half life 2?
4. Do u need a specific half life 2? (like when u look for it for the computer it has more then 1 half life 2)
5. If it is the right game can some1 help me do all that?
6. Do u have to beat the game to go to the place where u can make everything?
7. If u can have it for ps2/ps3 can u play it on ps3 and use a key board to do all the things that u can for the computer?
****thank you if u answer****
if u do answer this can u put like i did for the questions
1. yes/no (question 1)
2. yes/no (question 2)
and thank you again for taking the time to answer all my question if u do answer them tyvm
You cant make anything or build anything as far as i am aware.
At the start of the game you can walk around the city and do what you like. How ever once you start the quest you wont have that freedom anymore.
Yes it has to be on a pc.
Also to play the game it has to be activated at Steam using the net. Once you have activated it you can turn the net off and play the game off line.
Apparently you can build things using Gary's mod which is separate from the game.
[Edited by wozjtf, 4/30/2008 11:58:06 PM]