Clive Barker´s Jericho Discussion
When ever I instal this game I get a message saying 'this game auto saves'
Then right after that I get a message saying about a save error and that I cannot save the game.
I have tried running the game in admin mode and the same thing happens.
I was told to delete some read only file in the profile folder but I have no profile folder.
I was wondering if someone can tell me where/how to create one.
I have tried installing it in the default drive and in a custom drive.
Same effect every time.
I am able to play the game but I just cant save the darn thing.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Life for Other Jericho Team Members
• Automatically Pass Keypress Sequences