First, i don't know if doing side quest is change the alignment.
After knowing that, it's already too late.
I've got mess with my character alignment. Got 35% nature but accidentally finish a quest that change the alignment, now my character only have 5% nature and i can't equip armor/weapon that previously i can equip.
I've already finish all the the quest for nature alignment,
i want my nature alignment back.
Maybe use hex editor?
I've managed to edit the alignement (loyalty) using hex editor, easily changing loyalty from nature 100% to technology 100% (vice versa).
Edit item requirements and properties,etc.
[Edited by hsmoke, 4/9/2008 9:13:15 AM]
i was wondering how you changed you loyality with nature and technology. i was trying to edit all files with hex editor but i don't know which one it is. can you please tell me which file you changed, what line and how. thank you.
Back up first your save game before you try to modify it.
1. Start your hex editor, open *.plr file in your save directory.
2. Find hex value of your character loyalty
(find text string ‘Alignement_Techno’ and ‘Alignement_Nature’ as a guide).
It will look like:
00 00 ## ## ED ED ED ED
where the ## ## is the encrypted version of your value
example: my character have loyalty: technology 20%, the hex value;
Alignement_Techno : 00 00 A0 41 ED ED ED ED
Alignement_Nature : 00 00 A0 C1 ED ED ED ED
3. To make loyalty: technology 100%, set the value like this,
Alignement_Techno : 00 00 C8 42 ED ED ED ED
Alignement_Nature : 00 00 C8 C2 ED ED ED ED
4. To make loyalty: nature 100%, set the hex value,
Alignement_Techno : 00 00 C8 C2 ED ED ED ED
Alignement_Nature : 00 00 C8 42 ED ED ED ED
Don’t forget to save your work.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem