Robot Wars Discussion
Halo 3 will have up to 16 maps on April 15th...more probably will come.
And I think that's one thing Bungie intended to take out...that one weapon which could get all the kills over the others. They increased the needler damage, made the sword more balanced and probably nerfed the battle rifle a bit.
Once again, it's a more balanced game and relies more on tactics, team work and skill.
You miss cheating?
"But also lack of playable maps"
The maps seem fine to me. Sure there are not any lockouts (yet) but they are still fun.
"Lack of sweep snipe"
LOL youz aimz bad.
"loss of smooth gameplay"
How so? Seems smooth enough to me.
"failure to create one weapon that can be relied on to get proper kills"
*Spartan lasers you.*
[Edited by NappyHole, 3/28/2008 4:57:48 AM]
ES, seriously, I'm shocked with your rather sudden change of heart. You were all for Halo 3, keen for CHU parties and all and now you're just like "yeah, no sorry but it sucks". It's very... weird. :\
1. BXR was hardly cheating. It was a technique, as well as doubleshot, that was very diffcult to use properly and added a lot of value to the game.
2. That of course is a subjective statement, therefore no point in me replying.
3. I aim well, I just thought it more fun when autoaim was stronger. I'm very good at Halo 3 snipers, but It's lost the dramatic and funny kills you could get in H2
4. You never got into Halo 2, your argument is meaningless...
5. I hope that wasn't a geniune argument.....
2) Well if it is a subjective statement...then why did you bring it up in your argument? :P
3) I've never understood sweep sniping. However I do know obviously that you cannot sweep snipe in Halo 3.
4) Nappy played a lot of Halo 2. So yeah...both Halo 2 and Halo 3 is smooth..unless someone in your party has a laggy connection. And that affects both Halo 2 and Halo 3...
5) Spartan Laser rawks....
1) Not if everyone knows how to use them. The fact that they were used in a professional gaming context shows how much they were appreciated.
3) Actually, you can. Just not to the extent that you could in Halo 2.
4) I'm not really sure that I agree. I have found Halo 3 a lot slower than Halo 2. And my box is def. not broken or clogged up with data. The horrible melee system adds to the woes here.
5) Nice...I agree, but it is not a viable weapon in a professional gaming environment.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem