Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Discussion
3.does the game lag (slow down/chugg)when flying?
4.is it as fun as it sounds?
5.is the game an overall bargain for £10.99 (pre-owned)???
6.can u really have xxx in cars and stuff?
thanks for all info given!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by 01823, 2/11/2008 9:13:41 AM]
1.A: im not sure wut airplane that is i dont pay attention to the names,, but for the most part yes certain airplane are difficult to fly..some are really easy..
2.A: The game does not slow down for anything u do in the game. unless it wuz a badly scratched disc or somethin
3. A: Its pretty fun i wud recomend it,,its just the missions can be a real pain in the a** sometimes..
4. A: and for 10.99 in ure currency seems pretty cheap. just make sure it isnt messed up or n e thing..but id get it for that price..its worth it
5. A: & yes u can have "xxx" in the cars..just like in the previous game GTA: Vice City,,,,only with prostitutes tho(u can tell who they are cuz they come out at night only and wear really slutty skimpy clothing) u lose money doing that tho,,,and NO u cant watch them,,,all u see is the car slightly bouncing and them talking..
Hope I helped!!
if possible yes please.
thanks a lot.
do you have tips on missions?
if so......could u tell me please........thanks for ur time
Here are some starter codes:
Full health, armour and $250,000: R1,R2,L1,X,left,down,right,up,left,down,right,up.
If you stuck on a big smoke mission when yu have to ride a bike and shoot danger behind you. Just shoot the ones in front to the ones at the back.
[Edited by sidous25, 1/13/2009 9:22:48 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem