Need for Speed: ProStreet Discussion
- the music sucks
- gets boring quick
- I know it's meant to be kind of realistic but why play a game where you can't even drive exotic supercars
- pretty much no story line worth mentioning
I like the storyline.
Does get boring quick.
I like the music.
Ryan Cooper is awesome.
Good line-up of cars.
Races are easy to win.
Customization choices is pathetic.
Ryo Wannabe and the DJ are annoying.
I'd give it a 6,cuz it is NFS.
The storyline isn't cheesy like previous NFS's for sure but it's nothing special. Some guy whose face you never see making it big in legal racing, I could have thought that up.
True some people got lucky and their favourite songs were in the game but they should have more selection, maybe different genres that you can enable and disable so everyone's happy.
Besides the lack of exotics, yes I agree there is a good selection of cars. There are plenty of fast and powerful cars.
Races are too easy to win. Besides one pesky 911 Turbo in 3 or 4 races I had no competition whatsoever.
The customization is extremely limited. They really fell behind in that aspect.
The DJ gets annoying very quickly and Ryo's a stuck up punk.
A 6?? You keep saying that you find it so boring that you went back to Carbon. As in saying you like the older games better. So wouldn't that really be a 2??
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem