Tomb Raider: Anniversary Edition
[Edited by chelle71, 1/12/2008 4:40:26 PM]
- use the advance toggle for the aiming mode, so Lara always targets one centaur
- use the more powerfull guns, not the regular guns with infinite ammo
- in order to perform the Adrenaline Dodge easy, once a centaur is enraged start to move left / right. Now the centaur runs toward you and you have to press only the Crouch key at the right time in order to perform it (do not let go of direction key and the right click for aiming).
- when the centaurs shoot you with the green light turn around (possible to just crouch) in order to not get petrified.
What to do:
- shoot in the centaurs to enrage one of them
- they shoot with the green ray so turn around
- shoot again the centaurs to enrage the centaur for a second time
- he starts to run toward you, so perform the adrenaline dodge at the rigt time (also shoot at the correct moment)
- the centaur should be dazed for a couple of seconds, so use the graple to grab the shield and remove it from the centaur
- with at least one shield on the ground shoot again the centaurs to enrage them
- now when they are enraged they shoot again with the green ray
- use a shield from the ground to reflect the green ray
- the centaur is petrified
- shoot him quickly while he is stoned
Repeat the process a few times and you should succeed easy.