Final Fantasy X Discussion
It's also very helpful for BFA, as he has a solid 100 defence, the Celestial weapons will more than double your damage against him with physical attacks.
Please note that doesn't hold true for Overdrives, as the ignore defence ability doesn't transfer to them (not any other ability on the weapons for that matter, the only ability that transfers for ODs is Break Damage Limit).
Well, none of them are exactly easy to get..
First, you need the Celestial Mirror to be able to get the weapons in the first place. Which you get by upgrading the Cloudy Mirror. Win the Cloudy Mirror by winning the Remiem Chocobo Race.
Talk to the Chocobo Lady in the Calm Lands (Link), and finish her first training course. Then ride a chocobo back to the entrance of the Calm Lands. Run right and you'll see a yellow feather on the ground. Press X or O (depending on your version) to go down the ramp. Run through the inlet to Remiem Temple. Go left and check the sphere on the floor, then go right and mount the Chocobo. Win the race (poles and chests don't matter) for the Cloudy Mirror. (Special Note: If you win the race with 3 chests and no poles, you'll get 30x Wings to Discovery, which can be used to Mix Trio of 9999, the Mix I mentioned in my previous post).
Now, go to Macalania Woods, and talk to the woman and child near the save sphere. They'll tell you their husband/father is missing. Go three screens right then once screen up to find the man. Tell him that his family is "waiting for him overthere". Then go back to where they are. Talk to the man and the woman twice each, then go onto the Crystal Path to the northwest. On the third Screen, you'll see an opening to the north. Take it, you'll find the child, and be prompted to use your Cloudy Mirror. Do so, and you'll get the Celestial Mirror.
Now you can open the Chests containing the Celestial Weapons. Remember this place, you'll be using it to upgrade the Celestial weapons with their Crests and Sigils.
- Weapon: Beat the Chocobo Trainer's time in the Catcher Chocobo race, then go to the extreme north to where a monk was once guarding the little road down (careful not to leave the screen after you beat the trainer). Go down the ramp and touch the glyph on the wall for the Caladbolg.
- Crest: In the same room you beat Y. Woman. Go down the stairs on the end of the room, then go back there again, the chest will appear. However, if you have the PAL or INT versions, you have to beat Dark Bahamut first to be able to get it. Which I bet you can't do at the moment as he has 8 million HP.
- Sigil: Get a total time of LESS than 0.00.00 in the Catcher Chocobo Race, the Trainer will give it to you.
-- When fully Upgraded, the Caladbolg will have the following abilities ([ Break Damage Limit], [Triple Overdrive], [Evade&Counter], [Magic Counter])
Yuna: Capture one of each monster in the Calm Lands, the manager will summon a chest with the Nirvana in it.
- Crest: On an island off the besaid beach (where Tidus first appears in Besaid at the beginning of the game).
- Sigil: Beat all of Belgemine's Aeons in Remiem Temple, including the three hidden ones: Anima, Yojimbo, and the Magus Sisters.
-- When fully upgraded (One MP Cost, Break Damage Limit, Triple Overdrive, Double AP)
- Weapon: Go to Baaj Temple via the airship (search near coordinates X: 12 -- 15, Y: 58 -- 61), and the chest with the Onion Knight will be on the side opposite to the door. You might need to fight Geosgaeno there
- Crest: In the Farplane
- Sigil: Dodge 200 Lightningbolts IN A ROW. No reloading, no exiting the screen.
- Weapon: Have a Blitzball team level of at least 3, then go to the bar in Luca and talk to the Waiter for the World Champion.
- Crest: In the Auroch's locker room in Loca stadium.
- Sigil: Win from BlitzBall after you win all of Wakka's Overdrives.
- Weapon: Go right from the entrance of the Cavern of Stolen Fayth and up, and take the Rusty Sword. Now go to Djose Road via the airship, then back to Mushroom Rock road, take the first opening to your left and take the Elevator up and put the Rusty Sword in the Statue to get the Masamune.
- Crest: At the end of the Old Mi'ihen Highroad.
- Sigil: Capture a total combination of 10 area and/or species creations.
- Weapon: Pray to three Qactuar Stones in the Thunderplains. A Ghost Qactuar will appear. Follow it to a broken pillar back in the south, and press Square in front of the pillar to get the Spirit Lance.
- Crest: In the pillars on Mt. Gagazet after where you fought Flux.
- Sigil: Beat both Butterfly minigames in Macalania Woods. Careful to pick up the prize for each of them before you leave the screen, otherwise you'll have to do it again.
- Weapon: Input the Password "GODHAND" in the airship. The new location will have a chest with the Godhand.
- Crest: In Bikanel Island.
- Sigil: Finish the Cactuar Village mini-quest in Bikanel Desert. The Chest will be in the newly revealed area of the desert.
All of the weapons and crests are very easy to get (with the exception of maybe the Onion Knight if you can't beat Geosgaeno). The Sigils are what frustrate a lot of people.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem