Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Discussion
1. when i was using brits, units didn't acknowledge my orders with responses like they used to. they were silent instead. the only sounds i hear in the game are gunfire and explosions.
2. royal commando tree can only summon 1 glider. whenever i try to summon the other gliders, it says requires : glider on approach.
3. AI is also able to use instant build?! i was attacking his base when he instantly built a Panzer-JAger command!
anyone experiencing these problems?
2. I have noticed that in the latest version when playing skirmish. In the last version they worked in SP but I don't know about skirmish.
3. I haven't seen that happen.
I haven't really tried running the trainer differently. I do run it before and after the game has launched.
2. i'm standing by what i said. there're 3 available kinds of gliders, in which any one of them i summon, the other 2 aren't available as it states requires : glider in approach (which means that a glider is approaching and is about to land and setup) but the moment it finishes setting up, i'm still unable to call in the other gliders. However this problem is solved when i disable the instant abilities, as i can call in the other gliders, with the cost of waiting for its cooldown.
3. standing by what i said, although thankfully, the AI wasn't smart enough to SPAM units from their structures. however if they wanted to build buildings, it would instantly be finished. and if they wanted to build units? they would also instantly be spawned.
any solutions please?
3. If this were true I think the message boards would be lit up with people complaining about it. There are several thousand people using the trainer. If the AI benefits from a cheat, they use it ALL THE TIME and EVERY TIME, not selectively. I would think that many others would notice this immediately. Sometimes this can simply be a perception issue as the AI is going to do everything it can to match what you're doing, especially in Skirmish mode. However, if you can provide a gameplay video demonstrating the enemy using the trainer options or provide exact re-create steps (map, trainer options, armies used, etc) then we'll be happy to look into it further.
the 3rd problem is solved. apparently it came in with the technical difficulties which was aforementionedly solved.
the 2nd one however, remains, but not as you'd describe, 'a scripted event', presumably in missions? No. It happens in skirmish. I can only call ONE glider if i activate option 8.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem