Pokemon Emerald Discussion
You don't have to answer all of them, but the more answered the better.
1st Question: Does the cloning trick with the Battle tower actually work?
2nd Question: I heard there a new gym leader in Emerald compared to Ruby/Sapphire, is this true? And if so tell me more about him.
3rd Question: On Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal you put the 2 game boys together to do mystery gift, can you do it in Emerald with just a GBA link cable?
4th Question: Whats your normal party, without Legendaries?
5th question: Is there any trick to incess the chance of catching a pokemon? Like eg: A = up
I had more questions, but can't quite remember right now. I may add them later.
You don't have to answer all, but as many as possible would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...
[Edited by king-of-games, 9/27/2007 9:09:54 PM]
2. Juan is the new leader, he replaces Wallace as the 8th Leader in Sootopolis, and still uses water types, hes not so bad. Wallace is promoted to Champion instead of Steven.
3. I think so, though never tried myself
4. Dragonite, Charizard, Tyranitar, Exeggutor, Snorlax, Walrein
(three weak to fighting, so I realized too late and couldn't be bothered changing it)
5. Nah, all that is just a myth
Pokeballs have a 1.0 chance
Great balls have a 1.5 chance
Ultra balls have a 2.0 chance
The rest vary depending on how you use them
4th: sceptile, salamace/ninetails, tentacruel/seadra, bellosom, pikachu
5th: i think if u press A+B at the same time. but im not very skilled at that so im not sure if it works that well
Oldish questions but...
1) I dont think so...
2) Yes there is. His name is Juan. He specializes in Water-type Pokemon and was the former Gym Leader's mentor.
3) Yes. But before you do that, you need to go to any PokeMart and enter "Link Together With All" on the paper on the counter.
4) A normal party without legendaries should consist of equally raised Pokemon, with certain specialities that can take on any type of Pokemon. eg. Say you have a team full of Fire-Type and you take on a Water-Type Trainer, you'll obviously lose. But if you have a team full of different types, you have a better chance.
5) Yes, but there is no button combonation. You can weaken their stats (Paralisis, Sleep) or weaken their HP. But it helps if you do both.
Hope I helped
[Edited by yosup, 10/12/2007 8:20:00 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem