Company of Heroes Discussion
THE PUBLIC RELEASE DATE FOR THIS TRAINER IS AUGUST 21, 2007. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD OR DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE UNTIL AFTER THIS DATE. DOING SO WILL PREVENT US FROM RELEASING UPDATES WHEN PATCHES COME OUT. THANKS!
If anyone has trouble with this trainer, please first check the TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp) before posting questions or comments here.
Please report any issues in this thread so we can track them. New threads created to report problems may be deleted.
Here's the readme on the options:
F1- Unilimited Manpower
F2- Unlimited Fuel
F3- Unlimited Munitions
F4- Unlimited Command Points
F5- Unlimited Population
F6- Instant Build Units/Upgrades
F7- Instant Build Structures
F8- Set Health to High
F9- Set Health to Zero
F11- Set Health to Normal
F12- Reset Special Ability Timers
R- Reset Options
* F6 option now also removes special ability timers.
* For the health options, you must select units. The effect only
applies to selected units.
* For health options, there will be a sound when you press the key
to activate the mode (F8, F9, F11) to let you know it is on and
then you will hear another sound when you let go of the key to
indicate that it is off and no longer activated.
* For High Health, this means your troops have a very high health
number given to them to make them invincible to most attacks. However,
sniper rifle fire and certain other events will still kill troops
in some cases!
* For Special Ability Timers, there may be some cross over with certain
units of the opposing team. Use with caution. We may address this issue
in a further patch but for now we suggest using this option quickly and
then turning it off when not needed.
looking forward to same support on the sequel..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem