Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
After about 40 seconds of trying to figure out how he does it, i got it.
This is how you travel over 500km in NFSC.
(One of the good cars is the Ford GT)
- Have a car completely maxed out in performance.
- Turn the Engine to Full Horse Power.
- Turn Transmission to Full Top Speed.
- Start a Quick Race, the 4th Sprint. (Waterfront Road)
- Choose Nikki as your Crew Member.
- Start the race and build up as much speed as you can until Nikki is ready to do her job. (Until the bar fills up)
- By the time she's ready, you will be out of the sewerage way and onto the road.
(The shortcut to the right once you pass the first lot of pillars is a good shortcut to use)
- Activate Nikki's Drafting as soon as its avaliable because thats the best time.
- Let her get in front of you and get into the Draft. Once your behind her you dont have to brake for any corners, just turn the direction of it and your car will turn tight to Nikki's car.
- Stay behind her the whole race, your speed exceeds 400km while your behind her in the draft. When the finish line is ahead of you, move to the left or right of her and press triangle to slingshot further and even faster. (+500km)
Experiment with different cars and set-ups for different results. My top speed is 639km/h, i wont tell you what car with and what set-up though. See if you can beat it.
[Edited by N1YTR0, 7/14/2007 2:58:43 AM]
lol jk. I did the same... couldn't be bothered to top 552km/h.
[Edited by Chingy42007, 7/14/2007 11:44:14 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem