Pokemon Emerald Discussion
2.) Makes normal moves stronger
3.) Removes poison
4.) Find the chain (3 points)
- Poochyena --> Mightyena
- Bagon --> Shelgon --> Salamance
6.) Stand on the spot and just keep turning without taking a step, this way you can stay as long as you can in the safari, until you run out of safariballs.
Super random (4 points max)
Free responce (4 points max)
9.) Route 119, there are many trainers who always call, their pokemon are good leveled, so they should be great for training.
The best place to train is the nonstop straightaway between Mauville and Verdanturf Town. It is a straightaway with lots of trainers, and almost all of them are willing to battle. It also has two Pokemon breeders, that have 6 Pokemon each and will continue to battle you, which gives you a lot of experience. It is also good because the day care is there too and it is helpful for hatching eggs, you can just keep going left and right for about 300 steps one way without turning.
Answers in next post.
4) Bagon's chain. It was only supposed to be one pokemon, using both the clues
5) Use LoC's answer
6) Possible answers:
-Stay in one patch of grass and switch direction
-Feed them pokeblocks
-Move closer to them
7) Non-stop hobby is a fad that occurs when you talk to people in the town of Dewford
8) The man's lyrics are: "Oh! Non-stop hobby! Wonderful non-stop hobby --" He is stopped because his friend says his singing sucks.
9) Open ended
Next question : Fill in the blank
_______ is very cuddly; he's brown. 1 point
[Edited by lamile, 3/7/2009 8:35:17 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem