Ghost Recon 3: Advanced Warfighter Discussion
I found the following two things to get the trainer to work:
1. it sometimes opens the trainer when you have just rebooted and it is the very first app you open and
2. this seems to work everytime, run the game, alt-tab to windows, goto trainer and then open it. it always opens fine and works 100%. you will just have goto the menu and back to update the pointers if on a next level the cheats don't want to work. I must admit its one hell of a fun game when you don't die every 5 minutes and have to do everything over. Enjoy!!!!!!
Hoped this helped.
oh jesus, you post everywhere that link thing. Just search a little and see this a problematic trainer. Eleos
[Edited by Alex13, 8/26/2007 2:23:19 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Ammo/No Reload
• Unlimited Grenades
+ 1 more options