Dawn of Magic Discussion
ok.. i have gotten some requests by people here asking me to give them (Host) etc the trainer..
Frankly this anoys me.. IF you want the trainer get a unlimited membership.
I PAID for access .. please do the same and stop messageing me for the trainers .
(This is not the first priv message i have gotten regarding getting a game trainer)
Show some respect and ether wait or become a unlimited member please.
Edit.. if the admin wants the names of these people please priv message me and i will provide the information.
ps: my english is bad sry
[Edited by *****man, 5/7/2007 2:33:34 AM]
Personally I think it's a rip off, but hey if they can make money off silly people that want to pay to cheat at a game, all the more power to them! (big companies have been doing it for years with "stategy guides".
However, it is rather rude that people ask someone who paid good money for something and just demand they give it to them for free.
Although I am suprised that these trainers don't get leaked, cheathappens probably has some sort of communication with some of the other big cheat sites that they don't publish their trainers until it's released publically or something.
Although I am suprised that these trainers don't get leaked
Users don't want to be deleted
There would be no way they could ever find out who leaked it, unless the person was stupid enough to say their name.
Like I said, it's most likely they have some sort of agreement with the other major sites.
However...since I came back to check the new posts on this thread...the original poster to me seems to be some sort of a$$ kisser. I mean sure it's not cool that people were pm'ing him, but...
1. How did they know to pm him in the first place? I mean the only thing I can think of is that this guy (who has posts here on this part of the forum) Was mentioning that he was trying to MAKE a trainer for the game and he was asking people how to do stuff.
So, following that logic, perhaps the people were asking him to host his own work, which in my eyes, would be public property since he was requesting help making it.
2. He comes out of no where making comments about paying money and stuff... so ... if he paid the money and had the "professional" trainer, why was he asking questions on how to use art money / hex editor to hack the game himself?
(See how people could be confused)
3. Even negating all of that other stuff, if he REALLY felt so offended by these people asking, he simply should have pm'd the mod's and not made an entire flame bait thread like this in the first place.
Personally if I was mod here I'd give him a temp ban just for doing it ... I mean "oh if the mod's what the names I can pm them to you" ... come on lol.
This should have been entirely handled in pm's.
Personally I think unless this guy came out bragging some where in one of these threads about having the proper trainer from this site, he was just asking to be pm'd since he already stated he was trying to make a trainer and was requesting help on it.
I mean people pm me all the time about various game databases, hacks, cheats, etc .. even stuff I haven't worked on for over 2 years .. basically if you are part of a public project, answer the pm's in 1 of 2 ways:
1. ignore it
2. kindly reply and help the person out.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem