Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
*goes to piggy bank*
*finds it empty...*
*crys due to poverty *
ANYWAY, you can always buy the game for the PS3, Wii, PS2, XBOX, or GameCube and download an emulator...lol
true... I have a bunch of emulators but most suck :P
only good emu I got is visualboy advace... (gameboy advance) but the games suck on it... so meh
okay, let's get back into the subject here...
@EA (if you are watching this, of course...): I really liked your sneek peek. it was really awesome, nothing like carbon or MW. although it is WAY more realistic, i still would like to have cops and some people on the sidewalk. Make it so that the time would change, you have a crew acting just like the NASCAR crews, and you should get my drift by now.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options