Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4)
well i havn't x360 , ill wait for this game on PC.
soo what about the cars , planes , bikes. are these new like need for speed , is there any ferrari , jagguare , caddiliac in it?
As for the cars and bikes its to early to call. There wont be any plains (due to the size of the map and the fact its based heavily on new york) but there will be helicopters (which has been confirmed)
* One of the billboards seen during the demo advertised "Shark Credit Cards," while others advertised "Pirate Music" and "The Whiz" ("The Whiz" is the type of phone that Niko uses.)
* The HUD is described as "minimalist to its core." There is a mini-map, a "low-key" cash counter, and they say that the HUD in general looks more clean than in previous GTAs.
* The magazine states that Ammu-Nation no longer exists. A lot of other magazines spoke about new methods of obtaining weapons, but until now, none of them actually confirmed whether Ammu-Nation still exists.
* The rocket launcher will return (what would a GTA game be without one?)
* A fare meter appears on-screen as soon as Niko enters a cab, and the camera pans around it as it drives.
* The little green guy on crosswalks is crisp and clear.
* Clothing in GTA IV is described as "customizable, and also realistic." So no more leopard cowboy hats we presume?
* On shooting, the magazine states that: "the cover system borrows elements of Gears of War, and Rainbow Six: Las Vegas." It also says that "the aiming is a Resident Evil 4, over the shoulder style."
Is He can buy clothes like GTA:San Andreas ??
or can we customize his clothes ???
and to answer the question, there will be clothing customization as of now. However, its still unsure if you'll be able to change your hair or facial hair.
[Edited by insomniac, 11/28/2007 9:34:38 PM]