Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Shivering Isles Discussion
2.- i completed all the side quests for the entire game and add-ons, so does that mean i did something radically unique?
3.- all the quest codes you could ever want are right here on cheathappens, and if there is any missing you tell me. i don't think i encluded any stages for the add-ons because it's too simple, really.
4.- and then you got me to give advice on Oblivion.
just making a point.......
1. I've closed 60 and there aren't anymore. Believe me, I toggled collision, grass and trees and overflew the entire map in vertical and horizontal grid patterns 3 times and haven't found more. Guess I'll go finish the main quest one last time and be done with it for a while. May restart it from scratch when I get my new game machine together.
2. Completed making quest lists? Or playing quests...
3. It being simple is not the issue. I've replayed SI twice and did Big Head 1st the 2nd time but by the time I got to Split only the two quest givers were alive, hence no quest...
4. You are helpful. My suggestion about radical I was refering to SI and posting all of them together as no-one else has so far...
What's the item code for calming pants? worms head cap (0001bfaa isn't it)? How many times can you actually "Defend the Realm"? Seems like 3 (maybe 4) and there's nothing left to do but go clean out some re-spawned heretics and re-loot same old stuff. Ah well, in a few years they should have TES-5. You'd think for the money they'd look at another official mod or a Bethesda add-on the level of SI during the meantime.
Anyhow, thanks again for the QC's earlier. You're more able than I with the TESCS!
New machine 2 500GB SATA 300
2 512mb GF 8500 GT SLI video cards
1 SLI SATA 3gb NV 590 chipset RAID 0, 1 5 MOBO
1 AMD 6000+ 3.0 GHz dual core CPU 1mb L2 cache per core
2 GB Corsair dual channel DDR2 RAM 22.214.171.124
[Edited by MicroPhage, 6/14/2007 6:01:52 PM]
[Edited by MicroPhage, 6/14/2007 6:14:03 PM]
[Edited by MicroPhage, 6/14/2007 7:04:11 PM]
[Edited by MicroPhage, 6/16/2007 11:05:01 PM]
2. i don't understand this:
"2. Completed making quest lists? Or playing quests..."
3. i put in quest codes for SI, just not horse armour, wizards tower, ect.
5. i dont remember the item code
and 6. nice machine, i'll stop upgrading now and you can catch up but don't tell anyone.
[Edited by SchuddS, 11/29/2009 11:13:51 PM]
i got to the room, i had no message pop up...and no reflection to fight.... i thought i migh have been because i was a vampire, so reloaded and use the cure vampire potion, and still nothing
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem