Super Mario 64 DS Discussion
1. In front of the castle's main doorway, you'll find 3 rabbits. Chase them
down and swallow them for their keys.
2. See #1.
3. See #1.
4. To the right of the castle's entrance, you'll find a flower bed. A rabbit
is over there with another key.
5. Heading directly straight from the castle entrance when outside, you'll
find this rabbit in the hedges.
6. After you drain the castle moat, go outside and you'll find this one
running around where there used to be water.
7. In the castle basement, you'll find a bunch of hallways leading to some of
the worlds. A lone rabbit runs around down here.
Mario (Purple Rabbits)
1. Outside of the castle, head left of the main entrance toward the waterfall
area. You'll see this rabbit standing around over there.
2. In the room leading to Jolly Roger Bay, a rabbit can be found.
3. After you drain the castle moat, go outside. You'll find this rabbit in
the now-drained moat.
4. In the castle basement, you'll find two of them running around the halls.
5. See #3.
6. Upstairs in the castle, check in front of the large star door to find this
7. In the mirror room (where Snowman's Land is found), you'll find another
key-holding rabbit here.
Luigi (Green Rabbits)
1. Outside of the castle, check the bushes to the left of where you start the
2. In the room leading to Bob-omb Battlefield, you'll see this one in the
corner to the left.
3. In the Rec Room, go into the door where you need 8 stars to enter. You'll
find this rabbit inside with no place to hide!
4. Outside in the castle's courtyard (where the Boos are), backflip to the
ledge above the door. Repeat the flip from the ledge to reach an alcove
where a rabbit is hiding with the key.
5. In the basement, drain the watery room by pounding the 2 pillars. When you
exit and return here, a rabbit will be in the middle area below.
6. In the hallway on the second floor, you'll find this rabbit running around
7. On the roof of the castle. You must have 150 Stars to open the grating
covering the cannon outside, so you can shoot up to this point.
Wario (Brown Rabbits)
1. Outside of the castle, this one is by the trees in the far right corner,
next to the ramp leading into the moat.
2. In the room leading to Whomp's Fortress, this one stands right there by
3. Outside in the castle's courtyard by the Boos, check near the back wall
behind the fountain.
4. As soon as you enter the basement where Lethal Lava Land is, you'll see
this rabbit by the door.
5. In the room where the paintings for Tiny-Huge Island is, you'll find it.
6. On the third floor, you'll find this rabbit on the right side of the room.
7. Also on the third floor, jump into the upper alcove on the right side of
the room to find this final rabbit.
Please help me I´ll be ever so grateful!
[Edited by Devina, 8/25/2008 7:47:47 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem