chronister posted on Feb 27, 2007 4:02:43 PM - Report post
More online gametypes and just a fun online mode on 360.
johnny22314 posted on Mar 04, 2007 5:42:33 PM - Report post
Ragdolls and destructible environs
DEVIL_TROOPER posted on Mar 11, 2007 9:23:15 AM - Report post
heroes in space
I don't fear the wrath of God!
nick95 posted on Mar 11, 2007 12:59:28 PM - Report post
ya heros in space would kinda be nice
hey yo im german so dont mess wit me. i spall relly bad becase im GERMAN and i had to lern ENGLISH so dont mak fon of me. foo.
MaxGhost posted on Mar 13, 2007 3:52:18 PM - Report post
I got a huge list...
1. Heroes in space
2. Can customize the heroes (change clothes colour, change lightsaber colour, etc.)
3. Weapon customizer (specify how explosive your weapon is, range, ammo, cooldown, etc.)
4. More space vehicules (all the ones in the movie... they missed out on some of them, like I've seen said, the millinium falcon)
5. A more devellopped storyline and a good/bad choice
6. Something of a Career mode type thing for your troopers
I got more... but can't think right now... Some of these ideas may actually change the type of game it is, from a shooter to an rpgish thing but that would kinda ruin it...
Overall, I like it how it is.
Winner of the official Need for speed : Carbon PC quiz, run by Chingy42007
Like AWgod, former pokemon know-it all... sadly, and planning on playing diamond and pearl soon.
300 posts! Woo
altuga posted on Mar 27, 2007 10:52:39 AM - Report post
i agree with max ghost and i want to create my own chrac. in game
crovis posted on Apr 05, 2007 12:03:21 PM - Report post
aww **** it if u guys vote for heroes in space and **** i`ll just vote for star wars battlefront 3 underground where u can race other ships and for battle as hero bring SS enterprise from star trek :P there you go my vote
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 3:11:16 PM