Galactic Civilizations 2: Dark Avatar Discussion
[Edited by Suldon, 3/5/2007 4:26:49 PM]
1. Make a shortcut linking to the GAME exe, not the launcher. The path should be:
Where %ProgDir% is the pathname you selected to install to.
2. Right click the shortcut, select properties and add cheat to the end of the pathway. It should look like this:
Then start the game and when you are in the main display, use the commands.
*Edited to accommodate multiple windows versions.
[Edited by LordLundar, 4/19/2008 7:35:16 AM]
[Edited by LordLundar, 4/19/2008 7:38:57 AM]
i keep getting the " < > " / " not allowed , in the name change.. start the game with the name change message box open, doesnt do any good.. gc2.exe.cheat"exe is what i keep ending up with, which, doesnt do anygood....
lil help for a mind numb cheat monger...
Now, right click the shortcut you made and select properties. In the shortcut tab, there is a list of editable text boxes. You want the one labeled "Target" Now that box is filled with a path inside quote marks. It should be highlighted when you open the properties box. DO NOT EDIT ANY OF THAT! make sure your cursor is as far right as you can go so that it's to the right of the quotation mark. Press space once, then type cheat. Select Apply at the bottom, then close. Test the shortcut, then you should be able to move it anywhere you want.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem