Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 Discussion
(1) What squadron was responsible for breaking through the Sith lines once a breach was discovered?
(2) What kind of ship was used to directly destroy the Star Forge?
(3) What did these ships target in order to destroy the Star Forge?
And to everyone else on this site.. If ya need help ya dont have to always b going to Jacks anymore.. now there are 2 of us for u to come calling to!
And jackal.... why do u think everyone is gettin stuck on the mining tunnel at the beginning of the game?
I mean it is a wee bit difficult to not get stuck
personally i hink it is Dxun that is harder co u have to go round gutting all those cannoks lookin for the parts to a phase converter for the technician guy at the mandalorian base
again personally i would rather go to the dark side of the force coz it is easier to get influence with kreia n hanharr(once u get the wookie) and atton pretty much doesnt care if ur bad or good as long as u kill the ryt people n make him become a dark jedi sentinel (for anyone that doesnt know what that is... it is a yellow bladed jedi who has fallen to the dark side).
This is what i do to get people with the ryt influence:
1. (after telos ice base)Go to Dantooine and get Bao-Dur into a dark or light jedi guardian (blue bladed) with all influence gains from telos ice base(once), from showing compassion to Akkere the sullustan droid merchant outside Khoonda, and from letting him take a look at the atmospheric sensors in kinrath cave and selling them to the old soldier for 3000 credits.
2. (once at level 18 and fought three times) Get Handmaiden into a dark or light jedi guradian with all influence gains through conversation on Ebon Hawk
3. go to Nar Shaddaa and get Atton into a dark or light jedi sentinel (yellow bladed) with influence gains through conversation and healing sick man in refugee sector
4. (if light side) get Mira into a jedi sentinel through conversation gains n then showing her the spot that Kreia stops u at to listen to the "true" Nar Shaddaa
U canni get Mandalore into a jedi coz he is really Canderous from the first one and doesnt have the Force sensitivity like the others do (shame really.. could have been pretty strong as a jedi...mind u he killed enough of them during he mandalorian wars against revan) haha lol
anyway want to hear more.... ryt to me then people...
Personally, Dxun is my favorite planet. There is so much to do. The only part that I do not like is when you have to enter Freedon Nadd`s tomb. My party members are always weak, especially if I go light side. For some reason, I am not able to find a silver crystal in the Xbox version.
And for the other person, The republic warships destroy the star forge, They destroy it at a weak spot, near the top (Main orbital stabilizers) And I do not know which squadrent broke through.
What...? I didn't bother to read your ridiculous rant...I created this board for people who need help with the games not for kids to come on and screw around with posting long messages like that...
Anybody can offer help but if you want an experts help I'd ask either myseld, dstates, or someone who's actually experienced and knows what their talking about...
I was gone for a while but I'm back now...so if anyone has any REAL problems let me know and I'll get you some answers...
Dude stop trolling
just let jackle get on with helping people
[Edited by vonfuzzball, 4/25/2007 1:36:38 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem