Gothic 3 Discussion
I'm running version 1.6, I have "TestMode=true" set in g3e.ini, and the "_compiledImages/_Intern" directory exists in my Gothic III/Data folder with a bunch of .ximg files in it.
Things I've tried:
- Pressing "~", and every single other key on the keyboard
- Setting "testmode=false," typing "marvin", then pushing "~" ("Marvin mode activated" appears on the screen, but no console)
- Setting testmode back to "true," typing "marvin", then pushing "~" ("Marvin mode deactivated" appears on the screen)
- Deleting the _compiledImages/_Intern directory, recreating it, then restarting the game
- Deleting the _compiledImages/_Intern directory, then restarting the game without it
Nothing I've done has made any difference in the game's behavior. Anybody solve this problem yet?
Testmode=true and all that jazz. ~ does not work to activate console. Can type "marvin" in to get message that Marvin mode activated... but still no console. Run Vista... game is in \Gothic3 folder... not ProgramFiles. UAC is off. Patched to v1.6. I have the compiledImages and Intern directories premade...
No corrupted images... just no console AT ALL.
What is going on???
If you have Vista... the problem is likely your Remote Control.
Well... for me it was.
Go to Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> Infared Transceiver and delete that driver!
For some reason... the ~ key and the infared remote control receiver don't play well with each other.
Now the console works for me. =)
[Edited by Ryokomasaki, 6/30/2009 8:49:48 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem