World of Warcraft Discussion
1. If your a lower level you don't need the best AH gear money can buy, the free superior gear drops in instances. But if you absolutely have to be loaded down with coin...
2. I suppose you could take the drastic rout and take Skinning and Herbalism as your talents. crafting talents are fun, and useful, but there also a money sink. with skinning and herbalism/mining you'll be able to gather and sell the things you find on the AH to the people with money sink professions.
3. Never ever sell greens to a vendor, especially greens close (but not above) level 19 and level 29. these items are usually snatched up by level 60s funding a lower level battleground twink.
4. Never sell herbs/metal/leather to a vendor, even if its just 2 you snatched out of a chest.
5. Stay away from the auction house, unless your running around at level 20 with grey gear on, or your using the same item you were 15 levels ago, stay away from the AH, only use it to sell.
6. For the love of all that's gold, don't beg level 60 characters for money they earned. in the time you could beg for 50s, you could have made at least 2g if your doing everything right.
i'm lvl 20 do you know any place with good money were i can go by myself?
- u should try and grind the mobs at the entrance of DM...they have a large chance to drop greens which u can dis,AH or just vendor for couple silver each
- also just grind Murlocs or orcs in redridge
- Quest quest quest...u dont need much money at level 20 so just level up and the money will come...wait till the thirtys until u really need cash for ur mount and u cn best grind Arathi spiders and ogres for that
--->Antimatter 60 hunter vashij<---
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem