Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
The AI in most racing games don't use any actual physics. For most of the events in Carbon, the AI are set to a fixed level of peformance, but for the canyon runs, the AI adjust to your car. So pick a car that's easier to drive. For some of the canyon duels, it seemed I had to pass the AI car in order to win (early boss levels, and most non-boss canyon duels. For the final duels, a maxed out Supra was better for me than a maxed out Skyline.
[Edited by jeffareid, 11/5/2006 9:29:26 PM]
Any advice on best car / settings for drift would be greatful.
My question is: Is it possible to unlock it, and at the same time have to finish the full game? I just really want the car...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options