Final Fantasy X Discussion
1. Beat the chocobo race and open 4 treasure chests and without hitting any poles (30 the first time you do it).
2. Beat Shinryu (1 each time you beat it, 2 if you win with an Overkill).
If you want to beat Braska's Final Aeon you can get the Magus Sisters (The best aeons) in Riniem Temple next to the calm lands by getting the Regal Crown (catch all the fiends at/in Gagazet) and the Flower Sceptre (Beat Balgemena's Bahamut in the temple).
If you're having trouble summoning then you should fight a Chimera guest at the monster arena to get a return sphere which you can use to customize First Attack in to one of Yuna's weapons, that way she will always act first in every battle.
Chimera Guest attacks in circles; the best Aeon to use is Ifrit since he will absorb the fire attacks.
If I remember correctly, the pattern is Megiddo flame, Blizzaga/ Thunderga, Charge, Aqua breath, repeat.
Teach Ifrit Null Water, Null Thunder and cheer and have him use the null element that CG will use next.
Chimera guest has about 120,000 HP.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem