Kingdom Hearts 2 Discussion
the first one is the one after the palace map chest (second row last chest) the second one is the one after queen recipe (third row second chest) plz help i hope they aren't some chests u can't get anymore because then i would have to start over again...
Well, if you are leveling up sora's level then the World that Never Was is probably the best place.
But the best place you could possibly go to level up your summon level is: go to the colluseum level at the place where you talk to panic about the tournaments. Stay in that area anduse summon till your drive bar goes completely empty. When your drive bar is empty, talk to panic and enter any tournament. As soon as the tournament starts, quit. When you exit the tournament your drive bar gets refilled. Then keep repeating the process until you have maxed out your summon level.
(note: You get experience for summons for every drive bar that is used when you do the summon)
1. What does "BTW do u have ICQ? if yes plz post your number" mean, i dont understand.
2.The winds in the Land of Dragons are used to ride. You press triangle when you get near them and you can ride the winds. Then while you ride them, get close to anemies, and the enemies will be sucked into the wind above your head and they will float there. When they do, press the command soar, and you will nock them into the air to attack them.
3. To find alot of enemies on top of pride rock go to the beginning of the World that Never Was and tere will be hundreds of heartless that keep respawning. You can use that to level up drives, but dont use the final form because you only get experience in that form for killing nobodies.
4. To level up your summon guage just look at the tip i gave in my last post about the colloseum level.
5. I'll have to go checkout the treasure chests myself to see exactly where each one is, so i'll send another post telling exactly where they are.
(note: don't worry, you can get the treasure chests whenever you want, its not just at one time)
You get it after you beat a boss near the beginning of the game you get it i think, i forgot because i haven't done that part in so long.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem