Sorry! A lot of those codes don't work. They are possible, but they usually give you a Sunflora or a Houndoomwhen you play the game. You can try codejunkies.com, which is basic codes, and then you can try supercheats.com for more complex codes. But, you can try them.. I don't have them on me right now, but one or two of the Pokemon you want work. Celebi works, but his code is LONG. For Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile.... all I can say is Pokemon Coloseum. I did hear that you can get one of the Johto starters after finishing the Hoenn Pokedex, but it sounds like a rumor to me. Mewtwo... Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen... Jirachi... Pokemon Coloseum Bonus Disc...
Latios/Latias... for these two there is a cheat on supercheats.com where you can teleport to Southern Island and catch them. Thats all I can think of... I'm sorry! And finally, Mew... There is a teleport code where you teleport to this island where Mew is... Then it takes forever to catch him.. Check supercehats.com for that code also... Sorry once again that I couldn't help as much as I wanted to.
[Edited by WheeoohMob, 7/8/2005 11:10:38 AM]
what are action replay codes?
how do you catch rayquaza, not where to catch him but how? Like what kind of ball, Should you paralyze him, confuse, or make him fall asleep?
Where do you find Groudon?- do you catch hime like rayquaza?
What level does you team have to be at for the elite four?
5. What is the land lair and sea lair?
6. Where do you find Kyogre-do you catch hime like rayquaza?
Sorry about all the questions
and if u have any info please post on my board.
1. Action Replay is an item that you use to cheat on your games.
2. NO MASTER BALL! Save your Master Ball for Latios/Latias. SAVE YOU GAME BEFORE BATTLING RAYQUAZA, GROUDON, AND KYROGRE!!! Personally I would use Paralysis, then Confuse him, and finally lower his health. Then use a Timer Ball, which can be bought at the Rustboro Pokemart.
3. After beating the Elite Four, go to the Weather Institute. Go upstairs and talk to the guy who gave you the Castform. Talk to him and he will tell you that some strange weather is happening in a certain Route of Hoenn. Go to that Route, and it will be especially shiny. Find a cave that wasn't there before, and go in it. Save your game. Go through the cave, and Groudon will be waiting. It is at Level 70. Use sleep, confusing him, and lowering his health, then a Timer or Ultra Ball. Do this for Kyogre, too. After catching Groudon, Save the game, and go to the Weather Institute. Go to the same guy, and he'll same some more unusual weather is happening on another Route of Hoenn. Go to the route, and find an Dive spot that wasn't there before. Use dive, save your game, and go thorugh the cave to find Kyogre. Use Paralysis, Confusing him, and Lowering his health. Then a Timer or Ultra Ball. Timer Balls are awesome after about 15 turns of battle.
4. I recommend in the range of Level 50 to Level 60. The best Pokemon is Wallace's Milotic at Level 58.
5. No such thing. There is the Terra Cave, where Groudon is found, and the Marine Cave, where Kyogre is found.
6. See #3.
No problem about the questions. I'm here to help as much as I can.