Civilization 6 Discussion
* I have the correct trainer version for the correct game version - 126.96.36.199(221715)
* Have placed the trainer in the same Steam directory as the game.
* Started the trainer first (starting it after game start has no effect)
* Fire up the game, F1 at menu and all is well as I get the trainer activated audio.
* At this point the reset trainer key works as I get the auditory response.
* I load the game (or start a new one) and when I attempt to hit the trainer reset when the units/cities appear no audio response.
* The rest of the keys function but no changes are made. In this case the keys are not lagging as reported in earlier posts.
This is honestly my first trainer issue so I must be missing something basic. Thanks in advance guys and gals, I appreciate the work you put into these.
Can you point out how you found the Gold and Faith points values in memory? are those a float or 2/4 bytes values? as I have a mac also and trying to get them edited there
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.