Far Cry 4 Discussion
So this leaves some questions.
1. How do you explain it running perfectly fine for five days prior to this?
2. The other chap in this thread also saying it's crashing for him (and presumably the third person who's also claimed it to be crashing for them)?
And I repeat I am not trying the launch the trainer at the opening menu, but ingame only.
Above all this, though, I do appreciate the time and effort you're putting into trying to sort this for me. I can imagine it's as frustrating for you as it is for me.
And nope, I always start the trainer in-game, when the file is loaded from my last save, then get out of the "cabin" (in-game), then press F1, and never, never use "online play".
Also, Ubisoft is patching their launcher every time I launch any of their games, this must affect any/all of Ubi's games, as they wish(?).
It's hard to find if it's the trainer that need an update or if the Ubi devs who play tricks on us, players.
I wrote this to let you know that the trainer is great and still working fine
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem