Mafia III Discussion
You can set the value added to a minus number and it will take money off you instead and then once you get the value lower it should let you spend money again.
No need to type in caps.
You probably have option 5 on which makes you invisible to the bad guys. So they wont shoot at you.
1. Some of you experience freezes while using it, in my case it happens, if I want to move further than 850 (1000) meters
2. Between 600-800 m youve got a chance of flying under\above the ground. Usually no harm to your character (sometimes dropping leads to death, even with the 1 option on)
3. Under 600 m. usually no glitches at all (you just have to land straight on the road)
4. In Barclay Mills area dont try to get on top of the hill using teleportation. This place is too high for this one.
5. Sometimes game crashes on the 2nd or 3rd teleportation, dont sure why (maybe it just bugging of the game itself) but, find out solution for this one too - first, reboot your PC, if not helping - its because usually there is a 50\50 chance of crashing, when teleporting from a very faaar point (700-800m) straight to the main mission or side mission area (probably game just cant load the events or characters this fast ;-)) so the solution is the following - try to land at the distance of 100-150 m before your target and then just sprint towards it, usually it helps. Usually crashes wont happen at all between missions, for example, before you have RUIN ALL GODDAMN BUSINESSES IN THIS AREA mission. But, if youâ€™re on a mission, it happens a lot, when you want to teleport very close to kill target (skulls), for example. Not every time, but 50\50 chance.
P.S. Oh! Almost forgot! Dont immediately switch back to the city map after successful jump,while your character is still in the mid-air, let the guy be on foot again. Or, you may experience the same effect of teleportation, that was in Portal (and Portal 2) - acceleration, but in this game you dont have fancy gravity boots on you, so such teleportation may lead to death! Let the boy feel the ground first, the jump again ;-)
And dont try to teleport from these conversation about side mission areas, where you cant run, shoot etc. Because your character may continue behave this way, feeling hes not in the hostile area, and wont even take his gun! It happened to me only once, but took me some time to figure out. Whats going on, why I cant even sit in a car to follow some goons. So get him out of these rooms first, then teleport!
[Edited by Ghasher, 10/23/2016 3:17:46 PM]
EDIT: seem like teleport again fix the issue. Scare me for a minute lol
[Edited by SilverDagger, 10/28/2016 8:10:20 PM]
Even though there was a recent update to the game (November 9), and the trainer is a couple weeks older (October 24), it still works fine on the options that I've used (no damage, no car damage, and invisible).
It is so much fun to play "revenge" games like this as a bullet-proof unstoppable monster, lol. Thanks again to CH for once again making an otherwise frustrating game really shine!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.