I am playing 4 AI, all impossible and this one AI creamed the other 3 and I can barely keep up. I have 1000's and queue and the AI has like 25% of the whole screen as armies.
Resources are set to low as well. I look and only see about a dozen homes. But like I said the AI is spitting them out as fast as me if not faster. If I had to guess I would say it had 3500 troops.
I am not playing the campaign mode.
Anyone else notice this?
FYI: I have not got the new trainer released today.
I am grabbing the new patch and trainer now. Not that it seems worth doing though according to the patch notes.
- Autosave option is now avialable by default in new profiles and users.
- Fixed many text errors
- Enabling developers commands are now available through cheat codes.
- Fixed bug with wrong text charachters encoding when switching between profiles with different languages.
- Developers' tools in non-editor parts of the game (removed)
- Two soundtracks playing at the same time (solved)
- Text tags in tutorial missions texts (corrected\fixed)
[Edited by Boujii, 9/22/2016 6:00:54 PM]
That does make sense. I thought it was still bound by rules like how many troops allowed per house for example. But hey, what do I know lol
update about the "big patch"
Bass_Control (Developer) [developer] 2 hours ago
Many reported bugs, related to random crashes (Access violation error, from several minutes of gameplay to hours) are most of times caused by Windows DEP settings. Active DEP may also lead to poor performance.
On newer Windows versions and updates, Microsoft disallow applications to add themselves in to DEP exception list.
This can be bypasses by running game once "As an administrator". to allow game to register app into DEP exceptions list.
To do this, go to Steam Cossacks3 folder, usually:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Cossacks 3\
Press right-click on cossacks.exe file and choose "Run as Administrator". This is needed only once.
Or you can manually disable DEP or add game in to exception list using windows tools and commands.
- Multiplayer is now more stable, playable and clean. We are working on further improvements.
- Cannons and howitzers was unable to attack ships and units through walls. Which lead to problems in completing some missions
- Building gates and opening them no longer lead to crash
- Game now make deep check if you got DEP set to critical setting, that won't allow game to work properly. and it will show you warning message.
- Combo-boxes in game room, no more auto-close when you try to change values.
- Private (password-protected) rooms are now available in multiplayer shell.
- Bug when players could join in already full room.
- Creating squads in multiplayer game, in some cases led to unexpected result.
- Removed all cheats from multiplayer games
- Lot of server optimizations.
- Number of players and max players are now properly shown in sessions list.
- Lesser player random disconnects from server while in game.
Other bugs (fixed)
- After loading saved game, building was not shown on mini map.
- Achievements, not related to Campaign missions, no longer achieved while playing campaign.
- Achievements in Russian language added.
- Pressing ESC while placing walls led to lose ability to control game.
- Fixed situation, when player may put all his peasants in to ferry or mines, and game decide that players is defeated and destroy all units and buildings.
Patch make fixes in next campaign missions:
-Austria campaign, missions: 1, 2, 3.
-French campaign, mission 4
-English campaign, mission 2
-Russian campaign, mission 4
And achievements in Russian language added.
TASKS FOR NEAREST PATCHES:
- Issue, when users with display settings set to 125-150% zoom may have wrong mouse positioning and can't point buttons with mouse cursor.
- Continue of multiplayer fixing and server optimization (may solve problem, when friends was unable to find each others in game room).
- Fix of fish boats
We are monitoring all your messages, feedbacks and bugs. And trying to prioritize all issues to make things better as soon as possible. We ask you to be patient and help us make game better. Thank you for your feedbacks and your time.
update about the trainer working: game version is now at 220.127.116.11
game tested with the 18.104.22.168 trainer on the first tutorial mission.
resources, food iron wood etc. except coal, still works
unit hp attack defense, tested on peasants, pikeman, mercenaries archers, officer, general, still works.
building hp works.
[Edited by jackbig, 9/23/2016 1:12:01 AM]
i have send a tutorial savegame for cossacks 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org and by means of this post with attach file.
Downloaded the new patch and using the new trainer now.
I create a town hall and make 1 peasant.
It comes out with 50 HP / 20 Pike Attack / 0 Defense.
I do another one and comes out same way.
I highlight one of the peasant I made and select G H I for Unit Super HP Attack Defense.
I look at the peasant again and don't see anything for HP and 100000 for Attack and Defense.
I do CTRL + H to disable trainer. I then go to town hall and create a peasant.
It comes out with 50 HP and 100000 Attack and Defense. I said to myself that's weird.
I save the game and exit game and trainer. I then load only the game.
I create a peasant and it comes out 50 HP and 100000 Attack and Defense.
Another thing I am noticing is that my troops are getting killed now with one hit even though they are Super HP. So basically a peasant is now walking by my elite horseman and killing it with one it. My dragoons fire from a distance and die immediately. I think this is happening on all my units that I have used Super HP Attack Defense on.
My towers get hit one time with a cannon and they explode. And they have Super Building on them. I am not to sure what the deal here is yet. I noticed something strange the the previous trainer, but the recent one is even more noticeable.
I am going to do more testing though.
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.