Game Version: GOG
Activating this script
- Start the game and launch a match until your money is visible
- Attach CoSMOS to PROCESS: InstanceServerG
- Enable 'Get Money' script
- Build something
First, i load the game and loaded a scenario which is in one of the campaign game.
Then i load CoSMOS, load the script. Then went back into the game, build something. Nothing happens. Can't edit and cant see current gold.
Then next i tried to enable the checkbox on for the "script" and went back into the game, and it crashed.
Anyway to possibily get in touch with the developer for this script?
And it's interested they use another process. I thought its always the process that is related to the game though.
A trainer has been released by someone else so why cant CH do the same.
[Edited by wozjtf, 8/16/2016 7:13:03 PM]
If you found a trainer somewhere else, then just use it and stop complaining.
I would have thought it would be easier making a trainer for this. And if 8-Bit Armies is anything to go by you wont have to update the trainer as much as other games. So while you might have to spend more time you wont have to update it as often.
[Edited by wozjtf, 8/16/2016 8:10:24 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem