LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Discussion
I have that problem as well, sadly. Like my previous post, I got the trainer to work, of course I have to alt tab and be on the trainer for it to be "Activated" then it would crash durring cut scenes...and I know it was the trainer and not the game, cause I can play the game fine without the trainer, it only crashes when the trainer is present. Sadly. Im glad its not just me, though who knows why. Windows 10 64bit, running dirext x 11, all things are updated..no worries though. a
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Change Bricks
• Infinite Starfighter Health