Eador: Imperium Discussion
what exactly would the trainer do.
is this game actually playable or some sort of alpha demo?
there's new heroes than from eador: master of the broken world. each of the scenarios shows one new hero. also the "new shard" function from the old game is just "random map" now. they made some changes so exploring a province is faster with all heroes, so this game is already nice for random maps, some tedium was removed.
this game is very close to identical to eador: mbtw. you might be able to modify that trainer to match it more easily than making a new one.
this current trainer doesn't work consistently. the old one for eador: mbtw when I start a map:
1. hit numpad 1 and 2, it moves the gold and gems to 9999 and 999 respectively
2. build a forge
3. buy 4 knives
4. hit numpad it moves the gold to 9999
5. sell a knife to get it to 10000
6. hit the numpad 1 again to get to 99999, then sell a knife and hit numpad 1 over and over to get a lot.
this one when I get to 10000 and hit numpad 1 it sets it back to 9999. the gems do the same thing and set it back to 999 no matter how high they were before. I remember for early versions of the old trainer something about the memory location for the gold and gems amounts moving depending on the length of the string.
the trainer does exactly what it is supposed to. It writes those two values on purpose, which can be changed by you to whatever you want it to write using the custom trainer ability.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Add Gems